- Back to the Winebox for a book!
- Great Danes, Acquisitive Australians, and a coterie of Swiss accountants
- The Taylors Legacy: some Cypriots with a link to Belize, the Marshall Islands & Cactus Kate
- Some more on the Taylor men
- Beyond the Taylors: Cyprus, Ukraine, and former residents of Hartbeespoort (RSA)
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Here in New Zealand we don’t mention tax havens much. We got over that with the Winebox Inquiry in the 1990s, and nobody really wants to go there. They are debating the role of transnational corporations and profit shifting elsewhere … Continue reading