- Back to the Winebox for a book!
- Great Danes, Acquisitive Australians, and a coterie of Swiss accountants
- The Taylors Legacy: some Cypriots with a link to Belize, the Marshall Islands & Cactus Kate
- Some more on the Taylor men
- Beyond the Taylors: Cyprus, Ukraine, and former residents of Hartbeespoort (RSA)
Monthly Archives: November 2016
This post is one of the more interesting to put together. It concerns the activities of a Dutchman, Ian Hugh William van Stratum, resident in London, and with various merchant banking interests around the world. Including in New Zealand, according … Continue reading
This time we will look specifically at the Venezuelan chocolate business run by Jorge Redmond Schlageter, and its legal structure in the USA. Chocolate El Rey SA apparently dates back to the 1920s in Venezuela, but its presence in the … Continue reading