- Back to the Winebox for a book!
- Great Danes, Acquisitive Australians, and a coterie of Swiss accountants
- The Taylors Legacy: some Cypriots with a link to Belize, the Marshall Islands & Cactus Kate
- Some more on the Taylor men
- Beyond the Taylors: Cyprus, Ukraine, and former residents of Hartbeespoort (RSA)
Monthly Archives: March 2017
Of all the dodgy operations that have appeared to use New Zealand companies it is the Taylors empire that has received the most exposure over the years. The Taylors also appear to have a dynasty going, and possibly three generations … Continue reading
The 3rd of March 2017 may well be remembered for the beginning of the end for corporate tax evasion in New Zealand, as the revenue minister announced proposals to mitigate the profit shifting practices of multinational corporations in New Zealand. … Continue reading