- Back to the Winebox for a book!
- Great Danes, Acquisitive Australians, and a coterie of Swiss accountants
- The Taylors Legacy: some Cypriots with a link to Belize, the Marshall Islands & Cactus Kate
- Some more on the Taylor men
- Beyond the Taylors: Cyprus, Ukraine, and former residents of Hartbeespoort (RSA)
Tag Archives: Nesita Manceau
This post is more of a report on tracing company directors that stem from the Taylor operation highlighted in the previous post. Here we find intermediaries based in Cyprus that are also in the Panama Papers; clients based in the … Continue reading
The 3rd of March 2017 may well be remembered for the beginning of the end for corporate tax evasion in New Zealand, as the revenue minister announced proposals to mitigate the profit shifting practices of multinational corporations in New Zealand. … Continue reading